Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Q & A / Safety Slot specs
« Last post by wwtbuick on January 09, 2022, 12:39:51 PM »
  Hello,  My name is Wayne Williams  my dad was Wilbur Williams who had original castings and drawings for the 45/70 Gatling Gun I inherited the last gun that he completed from parts he had but the slot in the safety was not machined and I do not have drawings that show the specs,  I hope there is someone that can help,  Thanks   Seems to be the same gun as forum ICON pics to enter website.
For Sale / Wanted / Trade / D&E parts for sale with pics
« Last post by shootsin on January 05, 2022, 07:58:58 PM »
Hey everyone. This time I hope ( with the help of Dave . D) I will have some pictures to go with the add. I started to make multiple GG's about 25 years ago. I am a retired prototype model maker/machinist with 20 years of experience. . I used to make real pre- production  prototypes, not mock ups. Real functioning parts for the automotive industry.  When I could my boss would allow me to work on "G" jobs, as long as I didn't get caught. Looks better if an employee is doing something  rather that sitting at his desk.  I probably will never finish the guns. Anyway I have a bunch of parts that  I am ready to part with.  I kept 1 set of parts with the hope of someday finishing 1 gun. I am old school taught.  99.9 % of these parts are manually made. No castings , all solid stock.  No CNC.  At this point in time I would like to sell the whole lot as one sale. I know how much time I have in these parts.  Its a lot of time as you all well know. I am open to any reasonable offers. No low balling please.  Take a look at the pictures for more information.  I wish I knew about this site when I got started.
Progress / Re: Firing Pin
« Last post by Dave on January 04, 2022, 11:57:21 AM »
Id say if you have problems still, clear your cache. Everything is up to date and no problem with the forum.

I ran into a incident on another forum, where I had to clear my wireless router cache too!
For Sale / Wanted / Trade / Re: D&E Parts For Sale.
« Last post by Dave on January 04, 2022, 11:38:53 AM »
Add your description and I will get the pics resized and added in a bit.
For Sale / Wanted / Trade / D&E Parts For Sale.
« Last post by shootsin on January 04, 2022, 10:18:53 AM »
I have a surplus of GG parts for sale. Having trouble downloading pics.  Email me with questions

New Forum Bugs, Updates / Re: posting
« Last post by drhardin on January 04, 2022, 07:26:12 AM »
Nice.
« Last post by Dave on January 03, 2022, 10:26:02 PM »
What truck?
Lol

Heres one I did a few years ago

« Last post by drhardin on January 03, 2022, 08:18:48 PM »
What truck?