Author Topic: D&E parts for sale with pics  (Read 445 times)

Offline shootsin

D&E parts for sale with pics
« on: January 05, 2022, 07:58:58 PM »
Hey everyone. This time I hope ( with the help of Dave . D) I will have some pictures to go with the add. I started to make multiple GG's about 25 years ago. I am a retired prototype model maker/machinist with 20 years of experience. . I used to make real pre- production  prototypes, not mock ups. Real functioning parts for the automotive industry.  When I could my boss would allow me to work on "G" jobs, as long as I didn't get caught. Looks better if an employee is doing something  rather that sitting at his desk.  I probably will never finish the guns. Anyway I have a bunch of parts that  I am ready to part with.  I kept 1 set of parts with the hope of someday finishing 1 gun. I am old school taught.  99.9 % of these parts are manually made. No castings , all solid stock.  No CNC.  At this point in time I would like to sell the whole lot as one sale. I know how much time I have in these parts.  Its a lot of time as you all well know. I am open to any reasonable offers. No low balling please.  Take a look at the pictures for more information.  I wish I knew about this site when I got started.