Author Topic: Cutters bolts wanted.  (Read 14744 times)

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2019, 12:49:15 AM »

I am a little late to this, any bolt assemblies left?  I would be interested in a set of 10 plus a spare or two.

We are working on a plan. Are you looking for complete assemblies or just the turned blanks?

Offline bruski

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2019, 11:20:05 AM »

If there is an option to purchase 11 completed bolts with everything installed and ready to use, count me in. I just can\'t find the time to assemble let alone machine anything any more. Between my business and having to go and pee every 45 minutes from an enlarged prostate, I am drained.

bruski

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2019, 03:39:46 PM »

If there is an option to purchase 11 completed bolts with everything installed and ready to use, count me in. I just can\'t find the time to assemble let alone machine anything any more. Between my business and having to go and pee every 45 minutes from an enlarged prostate, I am drained.

I am working on that option. I already have 200 extractors in hand. Waiting for a quote to finish machine the bodies complete.

bruski

Offline bruski

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2019, 07:57:57 PM »

OK, Thanks just let me know where, when and how much to pay.

bruski

Offline brk

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2019, 08:43:37 PM »

gbull,

I had bought some one piece bolts complete less the extractor machining, but also got the \"ruger style\" extractors a few years ago from Jerry for two guns.  Between me and a friend, we got three gatlings starts and would need a third set of bolts.  If they are complete with extractors, great.  If not, the one piece machine with the firing pin hole is a big time savings.  Anybody making box cams?  I keep checking the forum.

Offline maccrazy2

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2019, 01:25:49 PM »
I have material to make a couple box cams. Jerry was kind enough to complete one for me. I plan on eventually completing the others as I am trying to build the main components for 3 guns.

It won’t be right away but I can post when I am getting set up to do them if anybody needs one done. I have a CNC to cut them on but I will have to change out the spindle to cut these as it’s set up for very tiny precise work.

Offline Bluedog

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2019, 09:10:00 PM »
I would be in for a couple of box cams when you get set up.

Offline Richard Morton

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2019, 10:42:37 AM »

Hi, 

I wonder if there is some brave soul out there would be willing to loan me a completed Cutter bolt? The conditions of the loan are negotiable including making a cash deposit with the trusting soul that has such a bolt.  

The purpose is to determine if its feasible for my son to reproduce the bolts in a small quantity.  Right now, this is nothing more than just a talking project with my son (in the fabrication biz 5 axis, lasers, water jets, etc.) and it would be useful to have the real McCoy.   More detailed photographs would be helpful too.  The quantity I want right now is 22 but if this become a for real project it\'s not much trouble to make more so this might become a opportunity to help some more folks.

-rick 

Offline Richard Morton

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2019, 11:00:38 AM »

I am interested in a couple of box cams, please let me know if this is possible.

-rick

I have material to make a couple box cams. Jerry was kind enough to complete one for me. I plan on eventually completing the others as I am trying to build the main components for 3 guns.

It won’t be right away but I can post when I am getting set up to do them if anybody needs one done. I have a CNC to cut them on but I will have to change out the spindle to cut these as it’s set up for very tiny precise work.

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2019, 06:25:02 AM »

Hi, 

I wonder if there is some brave soul out there would be willing to loan me a completed Cutter bolt? The conditions of the loan are negotiable including making a cash deposit with the trusting soul that has such a bolt.  

The purpose is to determine if its feasible for my son to reproduce the bolts in a small quantity.  Right now, this is nothing more than just a talking project with my son (in the fabrication biz 5 axis, lasers, water jets, etc.) and it would be useful to have the real McCoy.   More detailed photographs would be helpful too.  The quantity I want right now is 22 but if this become a for real project it\'s not much trouble to make more so this might become a opportunity to help some more folks.

Rick I have a complete bolt assembly I would be willing to loan you for a few weeks. It is one that Cutter entrusted to me.

Gary

-rick

Offline Jreardon

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2020, 04:05:08 PM »

I know this is an old topic but I am interested in purchasing a bolt. New, broken or wore out.

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2020, 12:47:57 AM »
Are you looking for a replacement bolt or one to use for a set-up piece?

Offline Jreardon

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2020, 08:53:59 AM »

I am looking for a setup bolt. I think having one in my hand will help model it for cnc.

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2020, 03:50:48 PM »
The sample bolt I got from Cutter is loaned out right now. I will see if I can get it back. I will make a call today and get back to you.

Offline Jreardon

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2020, 08:14:40 PM »

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

Offline gbull

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2020, 11:38:39 AM »
Larryx, has the sample bolt. He asked that you pm him your contact info. He will send it along to you on Monday. Good luck, Gary.

Offline Jreardon

Cutters bolts wanted.
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2020, 12:44:16 PM »

Thanks gbull, I sent him my info the other day. 

Jim