Author Topic: For Sale Nice PM-63 parts kit -- Cool Looking submachine gun with holster.  (Read 2065 times)

Offline 42rocker

I\'m selling a PM-63 parts kit. Now this group came in with a Complete Top Slide, Not torched like that last group... All of the parts seem to be there and all of the serial numbers that I\'ve seen are matching. Great shape, there is of course, torch cuts. Comes with the holster in the parts kit and a mag. Has the needed grips also. Now look up the PM-63 and look at what a neat looking sub gun it is. Think of it holstered to your belt. I\'m thinking great easy weld up for the Class 7 SOT. You will need to make or buy that barrel. Or do what I\'m thinking about and weld up a dummy gun. It\'s going to look Great either way. See pics following post.

Cost $$$ I\'m selling this for $175.00 plus $10.00 S&H. Think a Cool looking FA submachine gun for under $250 total!! Guessing at barrel cost around $70.00?? plus your building time etc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Terms 1st I\'ll take it gets it!! Payment Yes, I want to get paid.. Don\'t bid if your thinking of paying someday or whatever, payment needed in a few days, a week, not a month, I have to pay for a few of the items that I bought at the gun show, more on the Neat German stuff I got for my collection later. I\'ll take MO, Cashiers check or even PayP@l (plus3%). PM me and I\'ll PM you back payment details.

Pics are of the same kit just showing different angles.

Enjoy the building ride.

Later 42rocker

Great info link

http://www.forgottenweapons.com/pm-63-polands-first-pdw/\'>http://www.forgottenweapons.com/pm-63-polands-first-pdw/

[attachment=9981:63 1.jpg]

[attachment=9982:63 2.jpg]

[attachment=9983:63 3.jpg]

[attachment=9984:63 4.jpg]

Offline 42rocker

For Sale Nice PM-63 parts kit -- Cool Looking submachine gun with holster.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 01:43:06 PM »

Bump

Still have one for sale.

Later 42rocker