Author Topic: FS: Cast Bronze Medallion for 1/2 scale Gatling  (Read 1558 times)

FS: Cast Bronze Medallion for 1/2 scale Gatling
« on: September 16, 2012, 03:20:26 AM »
I have a cast bronze medallion I purchased last year from Larry Purcell off the RGG GatChat forum.
This medallion is 1-13/16\" diameter and is meant to be used on a 1/2 scale gatling.
It comes pre-formed with the curve to fit the on the 3\" diameter breech casing.  It\'s really a beautiful piece of work.  No longer need.
Larry sells them for $75 plus shipping.  I am asking $65 shipped for it.  This is the only one I have.

The first \"I\'ll take it\", posted here gets it.

Payment by postal money order is prefered but I will also accept Paypal + 3% for the fees.

[attachment=2]Medallion-2.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Medallion-3.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Medallion-1.JPG[/attachment]

I will be posting a few other parts for sale that I have left over from my RGG build that didn\'t get completed.

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 01:33:07 PM »
I\'ll take it.  What else do you have.  

Steve S

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »
[quote name=\"SteveS\"]I\'ll take it.  What else do you have.  

Steve S[/quote]

It\'s yours Steve.  I will send you a PM with my info.

As for the other items I have to sell.  I have a completed breech backplate in brass, 10 bolts that still need some machining, a recoil plate, cocking ring contour (needs finishing), cocking switch (needs finishing) and a crank handle (needs finishing).  I also have a 12\" long piece of 3\" diameter brass tube, which was to be used for the breech casing, along with other screws, springs and bearings. I will be starting another thread with a proper list and photos of all these parts.

The main parts of the gun have already been sold off, like the barrels, carrier block, box cam, etc..

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:14:29 PM »
I\'LL take the thrust bearings if you still have them for sale.
Thanks,
bruski

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
[quote name=\"bruski\"]I\'LL take the thrust bearings if you still have them for sale.
Thanks,
bruski[/quote]

I will check tonight how many sets of the thrust bearings I have left and get back to you.

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 08:16:21 PM »
Medallion has been sold.  Thanks again Steve. :)  Will get everything shipped out to you in the morning.