Author Topic: Extractor idea  (Read 5147 times)

Offline Roller

Extractor idea
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »

Firing pin shape is key, beefing up the extractor is also necessary.  I believe the gun was not meant to actually fire If made to the prints. 

Frank

I

Offline Sparky_NY

Extractor idea
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »

Firing pin shape is key, beefing up the extractor is also necessary.  I believe the gun was not meant to actually fire If made to the prints. 

Frank

I

Your gun is a thing of beauty!      ALSO,  one of the extremely few DE guns that actually functions!     I admire your work.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:46:17 PM by Sparky_NY »

Offline gatguy

Extractor idea
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 09:05:20 PM »

HI,

Have completed the gun, cant get it to fire consistently, I don\'t know why your pictures are not showing up on forum.  Have you made any drawings with dim, any good pictures?  I have a gun, carriage, and tripod mount that I have spent hundreds of hours on.  It fires once and awhile.  Can you make a video of all your mods?  Id be happy to help you post it if you can not.  I have 30 pounds of steel and brass that don\'t do much.  My gun is tru to the drawings but as you well know the functionality is garbage.  Id love to see what your solution is, I\'d sure love to have a working gun..

I have attached some pictures of my gun.  I wish it would work :mad: too many hours for it not to, Plans screwed me.

My gun on the tripod minus the clip.

Hope to get the firing and ejecting figured out.  I really want to see your solution.

Thanks 

Kirby, Ohio.

Good job!!

Dick C. (gatguy)