Author Topic: Broadwell Feed  (Read 4511 times)

Broadwell Feed
« on: January 13, 2012, 07:18:06 PM »
Well now that I am functioning on all ten I am going to increase my firepower and build the Broadwell Drum!  Check out the 1874 animation in the link below.

http://www.victorianshipmodels.com/anti ... g1874.html

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 09:22:54 PM »
Broadwell drum.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:02:31 PM »
Roller, the link you posted has the picture I posted here of the ggun test stand with the torque gauge attached.  I tried to isolate the picure but could not.  Do you know how to contact the owned of that link?

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 08:28:38 AM »
Steve,

Not quite sure I understand what you are saying.  You click on the link and you get a picture of your test fixture and not the animation of the Gatling.

Frank

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
No, after watching the video it goes to a screen that has \'pictures\' on it.  I clicked on the pictures and saw my photo among the other photos.  I emailed the gentleman but got no response.  It seems that the photo has been removed.  I do not mind if a ggun builder uses my photos during his build.  What I mind here is that the picture was posted without permission.  All he had to do was ask.  I am just trying to find how the photo was copied.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 11:12:43 AM »
Correction, it says \'go to library\' then takes you to \'pictures\'.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
Hey Roller, is it possible the problem is between my head and my fingers?  I just love it when I make an ass of myself.  Instead of following your link I downloaded the entire program.  Then I downloaded Quicktime as suggest.  The videos now look different than before.  Is it possible that after downloading your link and playing the video that my computer then went to my picture library?  I did not recognize the other pictures.  If so I owe this gentleman an apology.  I am an old man slowing down every day but I am still \"quick to anger\'.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
I am at the limit of my computer knowledge.  I have done everything I can think off.  It seems that the plug in I was using to view the videos would link me to some of my libraries when the video was over.  I removed all of these, restarted and installed the ggun site again.  Then I downloaded Quick Time again.  Things look differently and all the libraries and photos are gone.
I did more trouble shooting and things seem ok?

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 08:34:48 AM »
Steve,

Glad to hear that you figured out the problem, I have issues also, still can\'t resize my photos.

Frank

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 11:42:05 AM »
I finally figured out that on my cell camera it lets me choose three sizes of pictures.  I chose the middle size and it seems to be the correct one.
My web cam takes a better picture and it is the correct size.
Windows Photo Gallery, under Edit, under Properties, has a sizing function.  I have not used it yet.
I just spent several hours cleaning up my computer.  Hope it works.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »

Steve,

Thanks for the insperation, I think I have figured out a way to resize.

[attachment=9032:IMG_0529-id=830.JPG]

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:05:21 PM by Dave »

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 03:53:10 PM »
Your craftsmanship is an inspiration to me.  I sure hope the experiments and tests I am working on will help some one else.  When I first started on my gguns I could not find much information about the things I had questions about.  I thought I would ask and answer my own questions and then post the information as I document a new build.  Your torque wrench was just what I needed.  I am making one piece bolts right now but the process I am using feels a little awkward.  Need to think of a better steps.  Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »
That is a very nice website.

Thanks for the sharing.

Bump so that other new folks can get to see it.

Later 42rocker

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 01:00:46 PM »
I read your posts.
You are full of energy.
What does \'bump\' mean?

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:01 PM »
Steve McKuhen
\"Bump\" normally Bump to the top  --  means that after a while on most forums a thread goes old or stale and filters to the back of the files. Some forum\'s have a stickies section at the top for keeping the good stuff at the top or a filing system to keep stuff in order. Most forum\'s don\'t have this. Therefore a \"Bump\" normally means a new fresh post which bumps the info to the top to the pile for a while. I\'ve done that on some interesting stuff that I think that is great and beginners like myself should see.

Myself I like forums like this that share info and I like to be around them and read what others that have gone before me have done and try to learn from their mistakes and find out what good to great changes that they have done.

Opp\'s a lot off the thread topic. But Steve McKuhen asked and hear is my answer.

Still really like that Broadwell Feed setup and hope to make one someday. That\'s after getting a gatling gun build and running, with of course everyone around here\'s help.

Later 42rocker

Broadwell Feed
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
Well, I have learned a new meaning to an old word.
Here is a link to a site I enjoy that probably has not
heard of \'bump\'.
http://madmodder.net/

Hey, Cutter, Bump you and your magic metal makings.