Author Topic: Threads that need pics 12/26  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Dave

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
Threads that need pics 12/26
« on: December 26, 2014, 09:31:53 PM »

Im down to a handfull of threads that needs pics added, except the General forum.

I will be working on the General forum tomorrow. 12/27

Ive PM\'ed or emailed most of the peoples threads that im missing pics on but only one person has replied so far... Thanks Bill!

The main topics that are missing pics are, Dennis and Brians build, Rat Gat, a few pages in the 6 shooter , there are

a handfull of others, that are not as big of a thread. But I would still like to put them back to the best shape I can get them to!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 11:51:13 PM by Dave »

Offline ronzo

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 01:15:26 AM »

Im down to a handfull of threads that needs pics added, except the General forum.

Ive PM\'ed or emailed most of the peoples threads that im missing pics on but only one person has replied so far... Thanks Bill!

The main topics that are missing pics are, Dennis and Brians build, Rat Gat, a few pages in the 6 shooter , there are

a handfull of others, that are not as big of a thread. But I would still like to put them back to the best shape I can get them to!

Offline Dave

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

? Ronzo