7 replies to this topic

#1 bradlyw1

bradlyw1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPeshastin, WA

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:55 AM

Hello Folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I was brought to my Machine shop in Central Washington State a RG-G design that had been about 60% complete. I am Gathering up information on this project and spent several hours on the phone with Paul Moore. He was very helpful and kind and encouraged me to finish this project, also went over changes on the prints. I am so impressed with the past help from all members and hope that there are still some active members here to help me along. Looking forward to meeting all of you.. Thanks, Bradly

#2 Cutter

Cutter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

Welcome Bradly,
Hoping you look just like your Avatar 

• Dave, bruski and bradlyw1 like this

#3 bradlyw1

bradlyw1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPeshastin, WA

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:34 PM

Welcome Bradly,
Hoping you look just like your Avatar 

I wish Jerry, I would not have to work...haha  I tried to load some photos of myself but they were to large to read..Oh well. I love Tomi Lohren..

#4 Dave

Dave

Site Admin

• Administrators
  • 772 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:57 AM

Welcome to the forum!

#5 bruski

bruski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationARIZONA

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:10 PM

Welcome to the forum. The way that I resize pictures is with Windows paint. Just open up windows accessories and click on paint. Open the file or picture that you want to resize and it should probably be very large and take up the entire window. So click on resize, then click on pixels, then type in about 700 for the top box and the other will automatically resize to match it. Click on OK, then click on file save and your done.

bruski

Attached Files

• Attached File  RG-G.JPG   174.3KB   0 downloads

• Cutter likes this

#6 bradlyw1

bradlyw1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPeshastin, WA

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:04 AM

Welcome to the forum. The way that I resize pictures is with Windows paint. Just open up windows accessories and click on paint. Open the file or picture that you want to resize and it should probably be very large and take up the entire window. So click on resize, then click on pixels, then type in about 700 for the top box and the other will automatically resize to match it. Click on OK, then click on file save and your done.

bruski

Thanks Bruski. I will give that a try. I just bought a 4th axis for my Tormach and want to try that one piece bolt and Carriage mods. I was wondering if anyone has the CAD files for that, Prints ? I use Mastercam so I can convert any file.  Thanks , Bradly

#7 bradlyw1

bradlyw1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPeshastin, WA

Posted 11 November 2018 - 07:06 AM

bruski

Very nice work bruski  !!

#8 bruski

bruski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationARIZONA

Posted 12 November 2018 - 03:29 AM

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic