• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 maccrazy2

maccrazy2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:29 PM

Hello all. I am gathering components for my build. It looks as though Cutter has the bugs worked out of his designs. If anyone has a set of his bolts for sale let me know.
Alternatively, if there are any drawings available for his designs I would be interested in those as well. I thought I remembered seeing some cad drawings on the extractors and possibly redesigned firing pins/locations? I cannot find them now.
I did find a post where he said he was sold out and done producing them. So, if anyone has some bolts they don’t need let me know thanks. Chris.

#2 maccrazy2

maccrazy2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:21 AM

As usual. I found the post I was looking for after posting this. I’m still in the market for a set of bolts if anyone has some.
If not I’m printing the specs Cutter was nice enough to share on how to do the ruger extractors.

#3 Cutter

Cutter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:44 PM

Hello all. I am gathering components for my build. It looks as though Cutter has the bugs worked out of his designs. If anyone has a set of his bolts for sale let me know.
Alternatively, if there are any drawings available for his designs I would be interested in those as well. I thought I remembered seeing some cad drawings on the extractors and possibly redesigned firing pins/locations? I cannot find them now.
I did find a post where he said he was sold out and done producing them. So, if anyone has some bolts they don’t need let me know thanks. Chris.

If you decide to make your own.
I have a sample bolt assembly, just got it back.
I could loan it to you, but I do want it back.
It’s been around the country several times, but
still in good condition.
PM me if interested
Cutter/Jerry

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.JPG   94.26KB   0 downloads

#4 maccrazy2

maccrazy2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:19 PM

Thanks Jerry. I will take you up on that.
I was looking over the write up on how you machined for the extractors and I had one question. The second operation you have the bolt at 5deg. Is this to create a hinge point for the extractor to rock on when it is pushing over the cartridge lip?

#5 Cutter

Cutter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:30 PM

Thanks Jerry. I will take you up on that.
I was looking over the write up on how you machined for the extractors and I had one question. The second operation you have the bolt at 5deg. Is this to create a hinge point for the extractor to rock on when it is pushing over the cartridge lip?

Yes Sir,
When you receive it, feel free to take it apart.
The extractor is removed similar to Ruger, a few videos on YouTube
demonstrating that.

#6 bradlyw1

bradlyw1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationPeshastin, WA

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:35 AM

Hello Jerry, Could I get on that list for your Bolt.. Trying to find the cad drawings?  Thanks

#7 Cutter

Cutter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:16 PM

Hello Jerry, Could I get on that list for your Bolt.. Trying to find the cad drawings?  Thanks

I’ll let you know when it’s available 

Did bolts come with your GG ?

#8 Dreeves

Dreeves

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationWest Chester PA

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:02 AM

I am also looking at getting a set of Cutters Bolts. I would like more detail on the ruger style extractor.

Dave

#9 Cutter

Cutter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:51 AM

I am also looking at getting a set of Cutters Bolts. I would like more detail on the ruger style extractor.

Dave

Dave,

All the information is under   Machining / Extractors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users