Attached are some photos of a 57' Chevy that I saw in Cuba.
The yellow license plates indicate that it is privately owned.
This Chevy looks better than when it did when it was new in 1957 until you look close.
The Chevy has:
1) 4 Cylinder Nissan Diesel Engine.
2) Transmission from a Russian Lada.
3) Rear End from a Land Rover.
4) Front End from a Russian Scout Car.
5) 24V electrical system (batteries were more common untilt he Russian left).
6) Custom Gauges to accomodate the 24V electrics.
7) Wheels from China.
8) Tires from Ukraine.
9) Power Windows from a Toyota.
10) A/C from an unknown donor.
Other than that it was completely stock.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users